The last few months I have changed up my everyday eye look from my go to neutral shadow and black winged liner.
* LUSH Bubble Gum Lip Scrub
* Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day shampoo and conditioner
* Snappi Dry Shampoo - Smells good and doesn't leave a grey cast hair when brushed through.
* Essie Nail Polish - Peach Daiquiri & Bazooka
* GOOD THINGS Miracle Mattifier Moisturizer - I have been using this under my make-up as a primer (smells awesome).
* Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation - Reminds me of my beloved MAC Face & Body but with a bit more coverage.
* Smashbox Photo Op under eye brightener - I wear this product under my eyes over foundation but under concealer.
* Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - I use both shade (fair/light) under my eyes and the light shade on blemishes.
* MAC MSF Natural Powder
* NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder - I keep going back to this favorite. The perfect shade.
* Accessorize Blush / 6 Scandal - Pink and gold marbled bake blush that leave a beautiful flushed sheen on on my cheeks.
* Sleek Shangri-la Collection Palette - love the blue/aqua shades for under my lower lashes
* Urban Decay Naked Basics - fave shades for neutral lids, crease and brows
* Loreal Infallible Gel Liner & MAC 210 Brush - Tight Lining (instead of wearing winged liner)
* Annabelle Smudge Liner / Atomic Surf - Under Lower Lashes. Does not budge.
* Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara - used first
* Green People Volumising Mascara - used over the mascara above
And there you have it, my beauty loves for May. Quite a few products this month and MANY were from my last swap with the beautiful Natalie from http://www.natalieroseanne.com/. My UK friends you have some awesome products available to you:)