Thursday 28 February 2013

QUO Blushing Pearl Cheek Palette

Hey Loves. When I was shopping last week I saw this little blush/bronzer palette being put on display and thought it was cute and it was discounted so I snatched one up. I like the pearly white packaging and the colors inside are nice. The colors are not as pigmented as some blushes I own but still quite good. Thought I would share it with you guys:)

After actually trying these products I like the cream blush, the pigmentation, lasting power and color are all really nice. The coral/pink shade in the middle is subtle but beautiful, it has the tiniest shimmer through out that are barely noticeable. Now the bronze color they say is a blush I'm not 100% sold on. Well for me. I'm used to matte bronzers and this one has shimmer (sheen) and I don't think the color works great on my skin tone. 

Swatches in different lighting

Sara xo
I will contact the winner of my current Give Away tonight. If its you congrats and if not there are give away's often so stick around, you might win the next one:)

6 comments:

  1. It looks great!
    I am so excited to have gone the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh the colors are gorgeous!I really like the white quilted packaging!

    xo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging. I have never tried anything from Quo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this collection! I'll be popping into SDM this weekend, and I hope they have it in. The shades look adorable and I love the packaging! Lovely swatches :)

    I found you on the blog hop, and I'm following you now! Here's my blog if you'd like to take a look :) xo

    http://stephsbeautyboutique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Quo before, but I'm loving the look of this. I love the contrasting colours, and the last shade is definitely my favourite colour xx

    Natalie Roseanne's Nails and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete