Sunday 28 October 2012

Lipsticks I'm Lusting Over (MAC)

As you may know my wish list is actually a whole note book and pages of it are MAC lipsticks I'm lusting over. Obviously I'm checking out MAC at IMATS soon but I'm also going to do some shopping in Toronto afterwards to see which ones I can check off my very long wish list:)

Here are just a few from my List-

Now Im off to bed to try to get a bit of shut eye before my very sick little girl needs me again. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween weekend:)
Sara xo

6 comments:

  1. rebel looks gorgeous :O Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want craving! It looks so beautiful :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Rebel, it's one of those intense lipsticks that still looks so flattering when worn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milan mode looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh they all look great! I can see why you're lusting over them!

    X

    ReplyDelete