Saturday 27 October 2012

How I use Gel Liner (my everyday eye make-up)

Hey Dolls, doing posts like this always makes me wish I was brave enough to make videos. As hard as it is to show how to steps in pictures I tried once again to share my everyday eye make-up routine and how I line my eyes using Gel Liner. I hope it makes sense:) and I apologize for the lighting, its raining out side and the lighting in my place is rubbish.
I swept a light shade across the my lid. Either a Matte cream or Champagne.
I use a light-medium brown through the crease (brush looks really big in this picture lol)
I start lining my eyes with gel liner by starting in the middle in small smooth strokes working to the outer edge of eye . Then I use what ever is left on the brush to line the inner corner of my eyes. Lining as close to the lash line as possible.
Now its time to do my wing. I follow my lower lash line and draw a line out and slightly upward.

Now to fill in my wing (hardest step to show). I fill in my wing by starting where the 2 lines (lash line & wing) meet and using small smooth strokes I fill in the space working from the wing back to the my lid. Doing this step over and over until the wing is filled in and the lines over my lashes is smooth and meets up with my wing.
I wait a minute for my liner to set then curl my lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara .


Sara xo

9 comments:

  1. awesome tutorial! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tutorial. I love gel liners and like using them for everyday looks too.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so good at eyeliner! Wish I was that good! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes it look so simple! I really want to be able to use gel liner but it never goes right for me.
    Looks gorgeous, anyway.

    ~ Katy
    http://floralmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you wing out your liner, its really pretty!:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple and so sophisticated, lovely.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really pretty natural eotd :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look, but I always find it hard to make both sides even. Any advice for that??

    ReplyDelete