Sunday 30 September 2012

Date Nights to the Twilight

Hey dolls, hope your having a good night. Wanted to share this awesome polish with you. One because I like shades like this that appear one colour but turned to a certain angle appear another shade and also because its from a brand I really like but never hear much about. I will have a collection post up soon talking more about this wonderful brand.


MISA - Date Nights to the Twilights
I bought this one thinking it was a shimmering dark purple but its way more then that. When I started painting my nails I realized it had very fine golden shimmers through out and when I turned my nails a certain way they took on a gorgeous royal blue. Every MISA polish I own is great and like all the others I could of almost gotten away with one coat, such a lovely formula.
Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous colour!

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what an incredible color for fall! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete