Wednesday 30 May 2012

e.l.f Waterproof Eyeliner Pen..AWESOME:)

Hello Beauties, I have a new Dollar Store find for you today. I was there today to pick something up and saw this liquid Waterproof Eye Liner by e.l.f. Ok honestly I wasn't expecting much for a $1.25. I was pleasantly surprised how fantastic this liner is. Goes on smooth and very black without being blotchy or streaky. The tip makes winging out my liner a breeze and once its set it doesn't budge.
I was a fan of e.l.f Blushes and Eye Shadows already now I'm adding liquid Liners to this list:)


Sara XO

3 comments:

  1. it looks really pigmented! never tried this from them, will have to give it a go next time

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks very pigmented! I had one before but my sucked!:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this in this color and a teal and brown. I love all three they are a steal for the wear and ease of application!

    ReplyDelete