Tuesday 24 April 2012

KORRES Eye Shadow Quad + Lip Butter!!

Hey Dolls Today I stopped in Winners for a minute while I was out getting groceries and I found some Korres Goodies and for the price I had to snatch them up. I picked an Eye Shadow Quad as well as a Lip Butter.


EYE SHADOW QUAD-WARM COLLECTION
Antioxidant Sunflower & Hydrating Evening Primrose
$35.00 paid $8.99
Gorgeous Neutral shades. The shadows are soft/creamy to the touch but the colour pay off when doing swatches are good but not as pigmented as I was hoping. Still a great buy for the price.
31 Bronze Brown
36 Brun
15 Nude  (MATTE)
47 Olive Green

LIP BUTTER- PLUM
$16.00 Paid $3.99
Amazing I am a huge fan of lip balms and Butters and have tried many, this creamy tinted balm is an instant Love:)
Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. oh wow i love that palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the shadows, colors look gorge. And the lip butter looks very nice. I must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colors! New follower from Italy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours too and was thinking about doing a look but I do a lot of neutral look posts already??
    Thanks doll, my followers mean the world to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color is SO nice! never tries korres but the lip product looks lovely


    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete